Terry White Group Ltd. (TWG) is an unlisted public company and therefore there is no recognised secondary market for its shares. You should view an investment in its shares as a long term investment with limited liquidity.
The Company will not list a buy or sell price but it will publish, at least annually, the Company’s earnings per share and its net asset backing.
TWG does not guarantee, and you should not expect, there will be a buyer for your shares at any time, or for the price you desire or require. The Company is under no obligation to buy back any or all of the shares issued to you.
Buying or Selling Shares
TWG maintains a register of potential buyers and sellers of shares and persons wanting to buy or sell shares should complete the Notification and Consent Form and return it to:
Terry White Group Limited
PO Box 1001
Toowong, QLD, 4066
Your details will then be added to the register and be available to other potential buyers and sellers.
The register is sent out by email to all potential buyers and sellers when a new entry is made to the register.
If you wish to sell or buy shares, you or your adviser will need to contact a potential buyer or seller and agree the terms of any sale, including price. The Company will not list buy or sell prices or facilitate the sale or purchase of shares.
Please click here for a copy of an off market transfer form. As these shares are unlisted, the “Payment of Fee” section will not apply.
The buyer and seller is responsible for ensuring any off market transfer form is signed and completed correctly, any additional documentation required is provided with the off market transfer form, and for arrangements regarding payment of purchase monies. TWG is not responsible for, and will not assist or facilitate any sale of shares.
Completed off market transfer forms should be sent to the share registry for processing at the following address:
Link Market Services Limited
Locked Bag A14
Sydney South, NSW, 1235
Updating Your Details
You are able to view and update details on your holding via Link’s website at https://investorcentre.linkmarketservices.com.au/Login/Login. Online, you are able to:
- Elect your communication preference
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN) or Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Provide your bank account details
To view or update your holding details online, please follow the steps below:
- Visit https://investorcentre.linkmarketservices.com.au/Login/Login
- You may wish to set up a Portfolio* to easily manage multiple holdings
*Setting up a portfolio login allows you to easily manage your holdings across a number of issuers for whom Link acts as the Share Registry
- If you do not have Portfolio login, please login using the ‘Single Holding login’
- Key in ‘Terry White Group Limited’ or ‘TWCU’ in the Issuer Name field
- Enter your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN). This is located on the top right hand side of your holding statement
- Enter your postcode or, if your registered address is overseas, click on the OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA link to look up your country of residence
- Type in the security code reflected on your screen
- Click on the box to acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions
- Click on ‘Login’
If your shareholding is valued at more than $50,000 (or $1,000,000 if held within a Link portfolio) you will not be able to update your bank account details online; you must complete and return the relevant forms (available on Link’s website or by calling Link)
Your SRN is very important and will be needed to check any details of your holding online or by phone. Please keep all your holding statements and dividend advices securely.
Alternatively, you can contact the share registry via the following means:
By post: Link Market Services Limited, Locked Bag A14, Sydney South NSW 1235
By phone: 1300 554 474 (within Australia) or +61 1300 554 474 (outside Australia)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org